domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2013

Wonderland with no Alice.

''Let distance be another reason to love harder than any couple should''


Helloooooo Pet!!!

For those who is reading my Blog for the very first time, let me introduce myself.
My name is Maikon Marques, Capricorn body and soul, Brazilian living in a cold and wet Dublin, trying to find my way back home.
Working Bartending at Wilde Bar & Venue , studying and trying to learn this new language full of different accents and slang. I'm trying my best, but sometimes I just smile, because have to say, it's fucking hard to understand.

Nowadays, I'm in a deep and lovely relationship with this amazing International First Class Flight Attendant called Graham. Handsome guy with a big heart and the most old and genuine soul that I ever met. A smile that can light up the darkest room and day. If I'm in love? Whey aye!

Basically, this blog supposed to be about an ex-smoker, but life's change and people change. Yes, I'm back to smoke, but doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop doing the only thing that make my mind keep calm.
I love writing. That's the time when I can run from reality, or not, and go to a place called Wonderland, even though in my posts I'm talking about me, it feels like I'm a witness of my own life. Weird? Maybe, but tell me what is normal in this world?

So, 2013 just arrived and came full of surprises and emotional days, but for the very first time, I'm not making promises.
New years day always brings me a different kind of feelings, but this 1st of January of 2013 came like a tsunami of strong and deep emotions. First, away from my family and this constant thought of going back to Brazil is wrecking my head. I wanna go, but I wanna stay.
Second, my boyfriend moved to Abu Dhabi and I know that before i see him again, will be at least 5 weeks apart. Long distance relationship looks good and easy on movies, but in real life is such a terrible feeling. Miss somebody is not good, because when people say: ''Oh, don't worry, distance is nothing. You meant to be together'', A simple and objective thought cross my mind: ''Exactly, we meant to be together, TO-GE-THER''. But, I believe in God and I won't stand up against His plans. He works in a mysterious way. Anyway, I have to accept the fact that from now on, I'm gonna give my Good Night/Morning kiss on the picture that I keep under my pillow.
Third, this fucking feeling in my stomach that makes me wanna puke every time that I think about to change my life again. I'm not afraid at all, I'd do it without a second thought, but for God sake, I'm bipolar, Capricorn, OCD and a bit spoiled, and changes are definitely not a kind of thing that I do often. But, if I have to move to the deep of the sea to find my happiness, well, I guess is about time to buy a new swimwear and shave my legs.

But, apart of all this drama, my year started pretty good. I've got my job, which I love, friends that make my life and being away from my family and friends in Brazil much easier. I can say that I'm a lucky guy.

So, this year I've decided to give another chance to love. No more tears, no more drama, and no more crazy moods. Just enjoy everything the universe is sending me and make a cake. Yes, a cake. Full of dreams, good vibes, good thoughts and a star on the top. You might think that I'm crazy. A 29 year man, whom whats a cake full of crazy things, but not, before being an adult, I was a child, and the dreams of that child still here inside me, locked in a place that I'm the only one who have the access, and when I'm sad, I run to that place to see that child. My world, my rules. No matter how hurt I am, that child always put a smile on my face.
But don't worry, if I smile at you, trust me, you will see that child.

So, that's it. Now you know a tiny little piece of my, my personality. I'm not crazy, I'm just a dreamer who lives in a world that rainbows are for those who have time to look the sky, and trust me, out there, a lot of people never saw one before.

Doesn't really matter how long I'm gonna wait for you, as long you come back home and bring me some candies, I'll keep your side on the bed warm. Nemo misses you.

Quote of the day: ''Write a text is a polite way to say: Can I borrow your chest because the pain is no longer fitting in mine''.

Song of the day:                                          Runaway - The Corrs



by Maikon Marques