segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

Mushroom Pies!!!

''Distance means so little when someone means so much''


Hello Pet!!!

This is my first time writing in english, so prepare yourself for some mistakes but the main point is about what I'm expressing in here. So lets do it.

Long time since my last post, I know. Too many things happened in my life and I wasn't feeling like writing. Anyway, for some reason i decided to express my feelings again in words.
I'm here, another day, wide awake. The thoughts in my head won't leave me alone unless i decide to do something to forget it. Long distance relashionship could really works?

I've been asking this question to a lot of people, and never got the answer that culd make my heart feel relaxed. I've been once in a long distance relationship, and worked for a while, but just happened because I was with this guy for 4 years, and turned up we had to be apart for a couple of months, so i cant call long distance, but now i see myself in love with this amazing guy who doesn't live close and to make the situation even worse he's moving to Abu Dhabi.
Does a heart can hold the feeling for so long?? Does anybody know how to make the pain of missing someone softer? The only thing that I know right now is that every time we say goodbye, I feel devasteded.
My heart stops for minutes until I realise that he's not here anymore.

I think when people really care about, they can make this work. I'm gonna try my best to make this work. Sometimes I'm just afraid of what my mind can make up. Im not an easy person to deal with. I'm bipolar, I have a serious issue when is about trust, not sef-confident enough, I'm living in a country that sometime can't undesrtand my accent or I can't understand what they're saying. And got to confess, it's not easy at all.

When people say that long distance can be nice, they are fucking liars. It's not true. The gonna say: '' You gonna see him in two weeks, time will fly'' , ''At least when you see each other again its gonna be just party, won't even have time to fight'' or ''When he's not here, you can have time to your friends''. Bullshit.
God know how i feel when he's not here. Every minute seems to have more than 60 seconds. A day it's like a week, but when he's here, time flies.
Anyway, just people who's living in this kind of relationship knows what im talking about.

Status today: Sad because I had to say goodbye again. He just left.

Quote of the day: ''Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will''

Song of the day:                         Robyn - Dancing on my own

Por Maikon Marques